Return of the goods
- If you reconsidered and decided to abandon the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL) and the governing Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 255 "Rules on Distance Contracts" (MK Regulations No. 255) state that the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days time and return the product purchased in the online store back to the Seller.
- The period for exercising the right of withdrawal counts from the day of delivery of the Product.
- Exercising the right of refusal means the Buyer's notification of refusal of the Product and submitting or sending it to the Seller.
- For notification of cancellation, the Consumer uses the cancellation form provided by the Seller. Cancellation form.pdf
- Part 6 of Article 12 of the PTAL stipulates that when refusing a purchase in the case of a distance contract, "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal". We recommend keeping the product's original packaging so that when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the terms of the Distance Agreement, the product is not externally mechanically damaged. However, www.juliuselifabrics.lv reserves the right to refuse to accept a product that is damaged, not complete, and the Consumer cannot use the right of refusal if the Product is made according to the Consumer's instructions and an individual order or the Product is clearly personalized, for example, if the fabric is cut from a whole roll or its balance according to the customer's individual needs.
- The Product to be returned must be delivered to the Consumer in Riga, Ojāra Vācieša street 4, LV -1004, upon prior agreement, and it must be fully assembled, without signs of use and defects.
- Julius Eli Fabrics is acting based on Latvian States rules.