Delivery conditions and price
1. When ordering the PRODUCT, the CUSTOMER chooses one of the delivery methods. The delivery fee, if any, is specified at the time of ordering the PRODUCT after selecting the delivery location.
2. The PRODUCT is delivered only after full payment for the PRODUCT and its delivery.
3. The GOODS can be received free of charge in Riga, Ojāra Vācieša Street 4, upon prior agreement.
4. The GOODS can be received in Latvia by parcel post, or via "Latvijas Pasts", if necessary. Payment for delivery is made according to the price list approved by the suppliers.
5. The PRODUCT is sent to other countries by courier service according to the price list determined by the service provider.
6. The COMPANY has the right not to deliver the GOODS if the CUSTOMER has not made full payment for the GOODS and their delivery, as well as if the CUSTOMER has not made full payment for the GOODS and their delivery to the pre-ordered GOODS.
7. When choosing courier delivery, the CUSTOMER is obliged to provide accurate and complete information about the place of delivery (including door code, floor, exact building entrance, if there are several, etc.). The COMPANY is not responsible for the delay in the delivery date if it is caused by incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the CUSTOMER.
8. Delivery to parcels in the territory of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia is carried out by delivery companies - Omniva. The fee for the delivery of a package of any size by DPD or/and Omniva in the territory of Latvia is 2.50 Eur. To Lithuania and Estonia delivery price is according to their price list.
10. If it is necessary to deliver packages of non-standard size, or courier delivery is required, this must be agreed upon separately.
11. If you need to receive the product in one of Europe or other countries, please contact us by writing a message, and we will calculate the transport costs and add them to the invoice manually